Our client is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help their customers design, build and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences.
The agile team of ambitious developers and testers is looking for a talented FinTech QA Engineer colleague. You will implement new
features for simulations, execution, restriction testing of portfolios of advanced financial products in the Front Office Modules. You will collaborate closely with customers and product owners to deliver the best-in-class asset management solution. The development division is a full-scale agile organization following SAFe. You also expect to interact with colleagues from Copenhagen (Denmark), Bad Homburg (Germany) and Milan (Italy) through communities of practice. They follow the Agile Safe Framework where tests are an integrated part of the development process, and where development and tests are done within two weeks sprints.
You will be involved in all areas of software testing which will include:
- Analyzing stakeholder requirements;
- Ensure that the functionality implemented corresponds with the stakeholder requirements;
- Designing and execution of test cases;
- Preparing DEMO sessions;
- Performing incident/error management;
- Automation of test suites.
- Experience with C# for automation testing;
- Have the interest to learn more about financial products and transaction flows in a large, complex system;
- Excellent analytical skills and logical thinking ability;
- Identify and describe a problem, pay great attention to details;
- Balance multiple and competing priorities and meet deadlines;
- Be able to work independently as well as a part of a SCRUM team;
- Have great English communication skills, written as well as spoken;
- Be willing to contribute actively in the development of the team’s skills and activities with a positive attitude and energy.
- Build test framework;
- Write unit tests;
- Write GUI tests (SimTest too);
- Manual testing just in case can’t automate;
- No web testing;
- No Selenium.
Conditions of work:
- An interesting and challenging opportunity in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
- Modern and comfortable office facilities