Our client is a mid-sized privately-owned software product development, engineering, and IT consulting services company.
We are searching for a qualified PHP developer (web-master) for participating in long-term web-projects.
The platform - microservice-based, event-driven, reactive system, delivering high performance and resilient solutions to customers around the world.
The great pluses:
They develop the product, use cutting-edge technologies (microservice architecture), and work in comfortable conditions. This is a B2B service, which is working and developing successfully during the last 4 years.
- 1+ year of experience on a similar position;
- Understanding of main principles of OOP;
- Having minimum several self-made websites (with a possibility of their demonstration);
- The ability to write websites not only with WordPress;
- Skills in working with GIT version control systems;
- Strong knowledge and experience with PHP, MySQL;
- HTML5, CSS;
- English proficiency sufficient for reading of technical documentation;
- Experience with Docker or similar container systems
- Experience using Symphony or Yii2
- Writing of new websites using PHP according to a given template (no frameworks will be used);
- Support and improvement of these websites on a long-term basis;
Benefits and working conditions:
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Long-term employment;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- English classes with a native speaker;
- Health insurance (after PP);
- Free lunches;
- Comfortable office near Dorohozhychi (Shulyavka) metro station;
- Relax zone with PlayStation and TV.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Workforce Source.