Our client is a mid-sized privately-owned software product development, engineering, and IT consulting services company.
We are searching for a qualified PHP developer (Symfony) for participating in long-term web-projects.
The platform - a reactive system, delivering high performance, distributed and resilient solutions to customers around the world.
The great pluses:
They develop the product, use cutting-edge technologies (microservice architecture), and work in comfortable conditions. This is a B2B service, which is working and developing successfully during the last 4 years.
- 2+ years of experience with PHP on similar positions;
- Strong knowledge in language-specific features;
- Strong knowledge in OOP, OOD (SOLID, GRASP) principles, experience in applying them - is a MUST;
- Experience in writing applications;
- Skills in working with GIT version control systems;
- Strong knowledge and experience of MySQL, or/and PostgreSQL;
- English proficiency sufficient for reading of technical documentation;
- The ability to read someone else's code;
- Understanding of orchestration and virtualization (Docker, Kubernetes);
- Knowledge of message broker systems (e.g. Kafka, RabbitMQ);
- Understanding of application security and industry standards and best practices;
- Experience using Symphony or Yii2
- Migration of project websites to PHP;
- Development and implementation of additional options and fitches for the current project and
solving related tasks;
- Support and improvement of websites on a long-term basis;
- Code refactoring according to the canon of writing Symfony projects using all its features;
Benefits and working conditions:
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Long-term employment;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- English classes with a native speaker;
- Health insurance (after PP);
- Free lunches;
- Comfortable office near Dorohozhychi (Shulyavka) metro station;
- Relax zone with PlayStation and TV.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Workforce Source.