Our client is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help their customers design, build and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences.
The customer is a world leader in the design and manufacture of innovative audio, video and control products for multiple markets including Installed Systems, Cinema, and Live Sound.
We are seeking a talented and motivated Software Engineer to join the growing engineering team. The Software Engineer will be responsible for the technical investigation, prototyping, and implementation of software to integrate enterprise-level partner products with the platform and develop new features.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field
- 2 to 4 years of hands-on coding experience with large C# codebases
- Experience in WPF/.NET 4.5+/MVVM
- Experience building and using REST APIs is a plus
- Superb communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Passionate, persistent, creative - you find solutions to difficult problems and clever ways to work around them when necessary
- Excellent problem-solving, design, development, and debugging skills
- Envision, design, and develop software on the industry-leading platform
- Work with product owners and other engineers to integrate well-known enterprise audio, video and control (AV&C) solutions with the platform
- Technical investigation of partner solutions
- Prototyping and rapid iteration of integration opportunities
- Software implementation
- Configure and manage AV&C solutions in the software lab
- Apply good software design and development practices in daily activities
- Work with Software Quality Assurance to develop appropriate test strategies
Conditions of work:
- An interesting and challenging opportunity in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
- Modern and comfortable office facilities