Our client is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help their customers design, build and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences.
The customer is a major provider of software and framework solutions for clinical trials. Many years of experience on the market and proprietary techniques and approaches allow building cutting-edge solutions, which mitigate the trial risks and increase the potential and the success of the study results.
Technically, the product consists of 3 main parts:
1 - Several clients (ASP.NET MVC web-portal, tablet Windows 8 application, Android OS Xamarin application)
2 - Microservice support (ASP.NET Core, Amazon SQS, WCF)
3 - Data storage (MS SQL сервер, Amazon S3)
- 5 years of previous development experience.
- Good knowledge of .NET platform
- Practical experience with .NET Core, Angular 2+, Typescript, MSSQL
- Knowledge of software development best practices and techniques (Design Patterns, Code Review, Code Refactoring, etc.)
- Should have the experience in writing unit tests
- Experience working in a medium to large corporate setting preferred.
- Experience working in a highly regulated / pharmaceutical industry desired
- Experience in troubleshooting
- Good written & verbal communication
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Participate in the development
- Participate in Code review
- Participate in the project task estimation, planning sessions with a client
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems
- Interact, communicate with stakeholders (directly with a client)
Conditions of work:
- An interesting and challenging opportunity in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
- Modern and comfortable office facilities