Our client is a mid-sized privately-owned software product development, engineering, and IT consulting services company.
The platform - a reactive system, delivering high performance, distributed and resilient solutions to customers around the world.
- 1+ years previous experience in SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), operations and IT infrastructure development
- Strong knowledge with solutions based on Linux systems and Cloud solutions (Ubuntu Server, AWS, DO)
- Understanding of Networking: network topologies and common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP, SMTP)
- Version Control: GIT (branching, pull/push, rebase/merge conflicts)
- Configuration management: Ansible, Terraform (will be a plus).
- Experience with automatic deployment tools Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes (will be a plus)
- Base skills with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, etc.
- Base skills with Monitoring tools like Prometheus+Grafana
- University Degree or equivalent; bachelor’s degree in CS, engineering, software engineering, or related field will be considered as a big plus
- Knowledge of various monitoring tools (Nagios/Zabbix/ Prometeus/ CloudWatch etc.)
- Scripting skills, Python, Shell (Bash), PHP, Ruby will be considered as a big plus
- Cloud platforms ( AWS, DO, GCP)
- Work directly with the Development team and product managers to test system integrity
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management
- Evaluate and test implemented designs
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
- Handle code deployments in all environments
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and co-workers on development and operations
- Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improve development delivery
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards
- Manage CI and CD tools with team
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes
- Improve infrastructure development and application development
Benefits and working conditions:
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Long-term employment;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- English classes with a native speaker;
- Health insurance (after PP);
- Free lunches;
- Comfortable office near Dorohozhychi (Shulyavka) metro station;
- Relax zone with PlayStation and TV.