Our client is the fastest growing digital commerce service provider in the USA, is looking for talented Java Architects willing to be trained and work with SAP Hybris (previous experience with it is a huge plus). Our client provides customers with best-in-class technology consulting and quality solution delivery. If you are looking to expand your experience, work with incredible partners and solution teams, and join a fast-growing digital commerce solution provider it may be the right next step in your career.
- Top candidates for this role have a track record of successfully working directly with clients to delivery enterprise solution. Candidates should be able/willing to start developing with the Hybris platform technology, and bring quality/attention to details as a core professional practice.
- At least 3 years of commercial experience defining solution architecture, product data models, integration solutions;
- 3+ years experience in Java, JEE, Spring, and other enterprise related technologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working on large-distributed teams utilizing Git, SVN, Jenkins, Jira, etc.
- Utilizing B2B and B2C accelerators
- Exposure to the latest technologies for modern web development including Node.JS
- Comfortable with agile, iterative software development methodologies
- Comfortable researching and adopting new web technologies
- Impeccable professional references
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Experience with digital commerce commerce platforms including SAP Hybris, Oracle ATG and Magento
- Experience with RDBMS Oracle/SQL Server/MySQL/MongoDB
- Provide examples of recent work showcasing large web and mobile applications
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Quarterly assessments and salary reviews
- Experience working with US clients, and potential of visiting the US for project kickoffs
- Compensation for sick time and regular vacations
- Experienced specialists are provided with an opportunity to be promoted to Team Leaders.
- Grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences
- Friendly team and flexible working schedule
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Workforce Source.