Our client is a premier provider of innovative unified communications solutions that empower businesses to collaborate effectively. It is the only product company to provide an all-in-one IP business phone system that integrates voice, video, data, and mobility. It is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California with offices around the world and development office in Kyiv, Ukraine. It continues to grow and is looking for talented individuals with a product-oriented vision. If you want to use your unique skills, experience, and passion to contribute to a team that is really doing something great, consider a career with our client.
Currently, our client uses JIRA to manage tasks, Zeplin to communicate designs and Bitbucket to store code. They have operational staging and production environments set up on two datacenters. They run a stack: Bootstrap, Node/Express, and MySQL. There’s a small amount of legacy C# & PHP in there too. Moreover, they have a lightweight solution written on python. New releases are regularly pushed live, so it is necessary to work as a team to plan and priorities all parts of the development process.
- We need a competent full stack developer who has experience with Node, Express, MySQL and HTML/CSS
- Solid understanding of SQL Databases
- B.S. in Computer Science
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Additional programing language: Python & C#
Conditions of work:
- Competitive salary and performance bonus program
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- Interesting and challenging work for a world-renowned fast-growing company
- Opportunities for creativity, self-establishment, professional grows
- A strong team spirit with social activities, regular corporate events, and good teamwork
- English classes