Our client is a Cyprus-based start-up software company.
They build an Online Payment platform.
They have a small team now (Management, 1 DevOps, 3 Java Developers, 1 Support) but plan to grow fast adding an additional team in Kyiv.
- 2 years+ of experience with Linux
- 1 year+ of experience with AWS (basics: VPC, EC2, RDS, etc.)
- Experience in Python/Bash programming
- Deployment and support of all project servers (hardware, KVM, docker)
- Working with Jenkins / Ansible / Kubernetes
- Working with Prometheus / ELK / Grafana
- Working with AWS
- Working with Git
- Working with Oracle / Redis (replication, backups, sharding)
Benefits and working conditions:
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Career growth opportunities
- Fixed work schedule: 9:00 – 18:00 or 10:00 – 19:00
- Medical insurance after probation period
- Free lunches
- 20 working days of paid vacation in a year
- 10 working days of paid sick leave in a year
- Comfortable office near Vasylkivska metro station
- 10 working days remotely (after the pandemic is over)