Our client, one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, is inviting talented professionals to join the project as a Middle QA Automation Engineer.
The customer is located in Germany (Munich). The product is a Video Surveillance Management system – an enterprise-level distributed client-server application with a user-friendly interface. The team closely collaborates with leading architects and developers and delivers immediate business value to the customer.
We are looking for a QA engineer to join the existing team responsible for the development of new features for existing, industry-leading product on the market.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Requirements analysis and participation in architecture designing
- Development and maintenance of automated UI tests to cover all possible scenarios (tests are coded in C# with use of XUnit.Net, FlaUI libraries)
- Collaboration with project team members regarding any autotest-related issues and test environments
- Assurance of excellent quality level of the software
- 3+ years of experience in test automation of Web and Desktop applications
- Experience in QA Automation development on C#
- Knowledge of software development life cycle, version control systems, continuous integration and build automation systems
- Understanding of Agile methodology
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
Will be an advantage:
- Understanding of IP network specifics is a plus
- Experience in IP hardware setup is a plus
- Knowledge of TFS test management is an advantage.
Conditions of work:
- Dynamic and interesting projects, professional and career development, the opportunity to work in a friendly and self-motivated team
- A team structure that is standard across different projects, allowing to easily switch between them and intensively share knowledge and best practices
- 20 days of paid + 20 days of unpaid optional vacation, insurance, paid sick days, sports activities, business trips, training