Our client is a European software development company providing services worldwide since 1992.
The customer is a multinational company that conducts business in entertainment.
The team is Kyiv-based mostly, a few members work from outside Kyiv in Ukraine; around 15 people in total - QA, Android development, iOS development, devOps team; Android development team will consist of three persons, one of them we're searching right now.
- 2 years of experience as an Android developer;
- Languages: Java / Kotlin;
- Good knowledge of main OOP principles, Android SDK, Java Core;
- MVP architecture pattern;
- Experience with Gradle;
- Experience with Multithreading, data structures, server-client interaction;
- Experience in building custom complex UI elements;
- 3rd party libs/solutions: Retrofit, Dagger2, Picasso/Glide, etc.;
- Experience with source control systems (Git);
- At least an intermediate level of English.
Would be a plus:
- Playmarket links to the applications developed through your involvement;
- Links to Github with the code written by you;
- Knowledge of SQLite;
- Dependency Injection frameworks;
- Kotlin coroutines;
- Knowledge of XML, JSON, with experience using SOAP or REST web services;
- Awareness of Android filesystem specifics and interactions with the app;
- Experience in development of animations;
- Experience with Unit / UI testing;
- Awareness of Agile (Scrum) project management methodology;
- Experience in development within a team.
Benefits and working conditions:
- Financial stability
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office
- Long-term full-time employment
- 8-hour working day and 5-day working week
- Competitive salary
- Training opportunity in English
- 20-days paid vacation
- Paid sick leaves
- Medical insurance