Our client is a Danish hi-tech company specializing in the production and development of 3D solutions (3D scanners and 3D software) for industrial and healthcare applications, such as hearing and dental aid production, where they have a global leading position. Two graduate students founded it in the year 2000, and today the company's fast-growing team of 1600+ employees in 20 offices worldwide (Denmark, Germany, Poland, Ukraine, USA, etc.) is serving customers in over 100 countries.
We are looking for an experienced Senior C# Developer to work in our Kyiv office and join a well-established cross-country Kanban team with the mission to develop Audio Solutions software. The products are used worldwide by the audio industry to design and print custom hearing aids, music headsets, personal communication devices, and noise protectors. They develop a full scanning and modeling software package, which includes web and desktop applications, database integration, as well as customer ERP system integration, and cloud services.
You will join a highly skilled and motivated international team, where we are developing the next generation of service-oriented CAD/CAM Audio Solutions. They utilize a range of technologies including C#, .NET, Azure, Docker, WPF, SpecFlow, TeamCity, Git, etc. You will work together with a team of dedicated software colleagues all working towards providing the best possible end-to-end experience. You will have the opportunity to be involved in tasks from start to finish, while still being able to apply special effort in areas which you excel, e.g. architecture, APIs, algorithms, CI/CD, infrastructure, etc. We expect a candidate to contribute across the solution.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar field
- 5+ years of experience as a software developer with relevant technologies (C#)
- You are motivated by working in a dynamic company where trust, collaboration, continuous change, and having fun is key
- As a person, you are curious, have good energy, drive, and enthusiasm, and share our passion for providing high-quality and innovative solutions
- Have a good command of spoken and written English
- .NET (Core), ASP.NET (Core), EntityFramework (Core)
- Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Azure Service Fabric
- Web application development
- Database design
- Agile practices, including test-driven development, continuous integration, and Kanban.
Benefits and working conditions:
- Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Constant professional growth and development
- Occasional business trips to Western Europe
- Competitive salary level
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
- 39 working hours per week within a flexible time-frame from 8:00 till 20:00
- Possibility of partially remote work
- A parking lot with free spaces for employees
- A healthy work-life balance
- Annual paid vacation (24 working days)
- Paid sick leaves and a child sick leaves
- Maternity and paternity leaves
- Medical insurance (incl. massage in the office)
- Compensation of lunches
- Regular company events
- Opportunity to become a part of the success that has created over the past 20 years