Our client is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help their customers design, build and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences.
They are working with the leading US-based manufacturer of medical devices and related apps. The product includes Web and mobile applications which help to extend the life and alleviate the pain of thousands of patients. The applications help the patients to collect the data about their health conditions (manually and from the implants) on a daily basis and the therapists to evaluate the dynamics of the chosen treatment and adjust it based on the collected data. The project includes Web application, API for external components, mobile applications, and QA automated tests.
The following technologies are used in the project: AWS, Java + spring boot, Groovy+Geb+Spock, Katalon+Java, Jenkins, Docker.
- 3+ years of developing and bolstering automated QA systems and associated test strategies
- Experience working with business-critical customer-facing applications (user interfaces, APIs, and back-end services)
- Excellent communication skills with emphasis on writing detail-oriented documents and communications
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming concepts with JAVA
- Strong understanding of web UI and services automation testing
- Practical experience with Java and web application testing tools
- Practical experience with Groovy, Geb would be a benefit
- Docker experience will be helpful
- Experience with Jenkins or other build automation tools
- Groovy, Jenkins, Docker, IntelliJ IDEA, REST
- Participate in designing and implementing build and test infrastructure, creating and enforcing good engineering practices, and evaluating product quality
- Maintain and expand Test Coverage
- Analyze functional business requirements for completeness, participate in Application design with the development team
- Develop and maintain the automation framework
- Develop and execute end-to-end automated tests
- Develop and maintain test documentation
- Work closely with development and product management staff
- Assisting with manual testing when required
Conditions of work:
- An interesting and challenging opportunity in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
- Modern and comfortable office facilities
This job has been filled or removed by Workforce Source.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new 0603 - Sr QA Automation Engineer (Java) job post.✕