Our client is a mid-sized privately-owned software product development, engineering, and IT consulting services company.
Their partner is a gambling company, based in London.
We are looking for a Mid/Sr Business Manager with a gambling company experience and good English communication skills.
- Task management in the Jira. Drawing up a backlog.
- Creation of new technical tasks in accordance with the request of the Compliance and the executives.
- Coordination of the priorities of the tasks and the work plan of the technicians for the week with the executives.
- Monitoring the conduct of tasks, status updates, providing the necessary information to all parties.
- Testing of the done tasks.
- Monitoring of the tech support - the clarification of the problem, if necessary.
- Monitoring problems on the site, drawing up the tasks.
- Setting up the CMS with a frontend.
- Content update as requested by Compliance and executives.
- Set up the promo campaigns.
- Checking whether any issues exist.
- Help for CS and payment manager with the BO functionality.
- Preparation tasks for the designer in accordance with the request of Compliance and executives.
- Design review, making edits.
- Comparing the data between partner program, BO, Tableau, and Google Analytics. Requesting the issues if the numbers mismatch.
- Creating tasks for reports update if requested.
- Adding the components to the tasks with Techs.
- Querying the describing of the changing risk for Compliance.
- Receiving the requests for the site changes.
- Answering the questions.
- Setting up the necessary tracking (mainly with Google Analytics and Adform Site Tracking teams).
- Setting up the required configurations for games.
- Receiving promotional information.
- 3 years+ of experience in a similar role;
- Experience with the gambling industry;
- Great English communication skills.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Remote Work;
- Other details will be discussed at the interview.