Our client is a premier provider of innovative unified communications solutions that empower businesses to collaborate effectively. It is the only product company to provide an all-in-one IP business phone system that integrates voice, video, data, and mobility. It is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California with offices around the world and development office in Kyiv, Ukraine. It continues to grow and is looking for talented individuals with a product-oriented vision. If you want to use your unique skills, experience, and passion to contribute to a team that is really doing something great, consider a career with our client.
- Node app development using express
- Integrating Node with web services including both REST and SOAP
- The main focus on coding and debugging
- Collaborate within the team across design, infrastructure, strategy, and engineering
- Write unit tests, conduct UI tests and optimize performance
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Fluent with Node.js and Express
- Knowledge in API security frameworks, token management, and user access control
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with AWS services such as EC2, ECS, RDS
Benefits and working conditions:
- Competitive salary and performance bonus program
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- Interesting and challenging work for a world-renowned fast-growing company
- Opportunities for creativity, self-establishment, professional grows
- A strong team spirit with social activities, regular corporate events, and good teamwork
- English classes
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Workforce Source.