Our client is a mid-sized US-based technology outsourcing company with a development center in Kyiv, Ukraine.
The customer is an Israel-based international group of companies with portfolios in the ad-tech as well as e-commerce spaces. They are a global network of brands combining innovative eCommerce platforms with unique programmatic native ad exchange & mediation solutions for publishers across the most relevant demand sources.
The team will be managed by the CTO who is located in Tel Aviv. The team in Kyiv - who is now being created - will be comprised by 4 Full Stack Developers. They have about 20 developers in Israel, working with Node.js and React and many more technologies. For now, it is 70% frontend 30% backend, however, in a couple of months it probably will change and it will be 50% / 50%.
We are looking for an experienced professional with great passion to innovate and be part of a team that regularly faces and conquers challenges. A person that is eager to learn and teach, enjoys playing with technology, and is up for a new adventure. You will have the privilege to work with the most updated technologies and the most talented people in the industry. Ideal candidates for the position are intellectually curious, passionate about data, and interested in business strategy. They will also be excited about working in a fast-paced startup environment.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Developing a dashboard and managing system for the customers
- Developing Rest API for Ad-networks such as AdWords, Facebook
- Developing various solutions for our data collection and analysis needs
- Researching use-cases and data flows in the system
Technical must experience:
- Experience with Node.js (3+ years)
- Experience with React (3+ years)
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Information Systems Engineering or equivalent degrees
- Independent worker/learner
- Experience with SQL
Technical advantage experience:
- Experience with one of the following: Java, Python
- Experience with noSQL environments
- Experience with REST APIs (Adwords and Facebook - big advantage)
- Experience working in Linux
- Experience working in cloud: GCE, AWS, Azure
- Experience with Angular
Benefits and working conditions:
- Competitive salary with regular revisions;
- Career and professional growth;
- Possibility to work on interesting projects;
- Long-term employment with paid vacation and other social benefits;
- Coaching sessions to help you reach your goals;
- English speaking club and Tech Talks;
- Attendance at Ukrainian and international conferences and events;
- Parking and gym near the office.