Our client is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help their customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences.
The customer is a top Tier-1 company in the automotive world. Project goals are software implementation for the infotainment hardware platform intended to be used in a mass-production car/vehicle market.
The scope of the project includes SW design preparing, implementation, integration, and maintenance phases with following to modern industry standards for development processes in the automotive segment (Automotive SPICE) and Agile (SCRUM).
- Core Java
- Android Application Framework
- SW platform: Android 8.1 (O-MR1)
- HW platform: Snapdragon 820a (MSM8996)
- 2 year+ of experience in Java application development for Android SDK;
- Core Java experience (without Kotlin and Flutter)
- Experience in Android system architecture is nice to have;
- OS: Linux (Ubuntu);
- Source control: Git/Gerrit;
- AOSP experience.
- Android NDK/SDK, Gerrit, Git, Ubuntu Operating System, Embedded
- Needs to modify Android OS;
- Create UI android applications;
- Preparation for demonstrations/workshops;
- Review the code of the team.
Conditions of work:
- An interesting and challenging opportunity in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
- Modern and comfortable office facilities