Our client is an IT Staffing provider that helps to connect business with talented developers in Ukraine.
The customer is a top 10 mobile games publisher and with over 3 billion downloads to date, they are now a worldwide leader in casual games development, distribution, and innovation.
- 3+ years of experience with Python or Scala or Java
- Experience in AWS and/or GCP
- Experience with BigQuery, Airflow, Docker, and streaming process
- At least an Intermediate level of English
- Experience with Java, ETL, Pandas
- Own projects from initial discussions to release, including data exploration, architecture design, the benchmark of new technologies, and product feedback;
- Leverage our data pipelines and create new ones, making sure the architecture will support the business requirements;
- Manage the development of distributed data pipelines and complex software designs to support high data rates using cloud-based tools & Python;
- Make data exploration in order to gather insights as part of the data processing development;
- Work closely with game analysts, data scientists, and other key roles on the various data processes;
- Develop unit and integration test procedures.
Benefits and working conditions:
- Adequate management;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center.
This job has been filled or removed by Workforce Source.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new 1027 - Mid/Sr Data Engineer job post.✕