DigitalGenius is the AI platform that puts customer support on autopilot by understanding conversations, automating repetitive processes and delighting customers. The platform is powered by deep learning that understands your customers’ objectives, then drives automated resolutions through APIs that connect seamlessly to a company's backend systems.
We are looking for a skilled Solution Engineer with Salesforce Service Cloud experience to work alongside the Sales and Product teams in San Francisco. Customers are the lifeblood of our company and so we need a sales-focused and results-driven Solution Engineer to own the technical part of the sales process - from demos & tech related questions, to technical architecture and deployment support.
- Attend sales calls and demo meetings to support the business development process
- Be the go-to person for any technical related questions in sales meetings
- Manage multiple projects, working with the Sales, Marketing and Product Development teams
- Directly engage with distribution partners to assist with integration & demo environments
- Analytical with great attention to detail
- Proactive and a great problem solver
- A self-starter able to work independently and within a team
- A person with the highest level of integrity
- Great at planning and organizing and can work well under pressure
- An excellent verbal and written communicator with a solid technical background
- Comfortable working effectively in a dynamic environment
- Salesforce Service Cloud Experience
- A proven track record in Salesforce Service Cloud and/or Zendesk related sales with a demonstrated ability to negotiate with clients.
- Software engineering skills with Force.com Platform (Apex, VisualForce, SOQL, Unit Testing)
- Software engineering skills with Java SE & EE (Java, JSF, SQL) preferred
- Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of relational databases, data modeling, and ETL tools
- Experience working on other CRM software packages (Microsoft CRM, InterAction, SalesLogix, Oracle On-Demand, SAP etc.)
- Basic understanding of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
What We Offer
- Experience in a rapidly growing, diverse and one of the best start-ups in the AI industry
- Competitive salary
- Generous vacation days, public holidays and sick leave
- Medical, dental and vision insurance to keep you healthy
- Company MacBook
- Sponsorship to attend relevant worldwide conferences and trainings
- Freedom to experiment with your ideas and develop your skills
- Great working environment in downtown San Francisco
- US/UK Team Summits
- Need anything? We are committed to your success as we know that it equates to ours so anything you need to do your job well? Just ask!
- Ownership and Meritocracy: We aren't clock watchers and work in a highly results-driven way. So, you can expect full autonomy to experiment with your ideas and meritocracy from us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.