Our partner is one of the world's fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment for millions of active users across the Universe and which is looking for talent in the Romanian market for the first time.
We’re looking for an experienced Talent Sourcing Specialist to join our growing team in Bucharest. You’ll get the exciting opportunity to make a real impact on our success and enable our growth by hiring excellent people. Someone who lives and breathes recruiting, is highly motivated, innovative and driven by challenges.
- Source for relevant candidates in Bucharest IT market;
- Explore, implement and use different recruitment and employer branding platforms and tools popular in the specific region;
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates;
- Create and maintain an excellent candidate experience;
- Promote our employer brand online and offline;
- Use social media networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.) to look for and connect with potential candidates;
- Craft and send the best recruiting emails;
- Develop talent pipelines for client hiring needs;
- Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks;
- Maintain candidate databases.
- 1-3 years of experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar role;
- We would like you to be an active user of LinkedIn (network, posts, likes, comments, shares, etc.);
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting targets;
- Ability to independently research new and trending practices in the industry;
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings);
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Candidate Management Systems (CMSs);
- Results-driven, self-organized and extremely motivated to grow within the Recruitment industry.
- Advanced English;
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience in the IT industry;
- Private health subscription + hospitalization package
- Private dental subscription
- Gym subscription
- Newest technical equipment (macOS);
- Vouchers/bonuses for special events (birthday, Christmas, Easter, etc)
- Meal vouchers of 35 RON/working day
- Ability to work with a global company and immerse in a variety of international projects with different cultures within the IT industry
- Access to cutting edge and state of the art technologies current with the everyday evolvement of technologies
- Development opportunities with free access to over 3000+ training courses and peer to peer mentoring support