Roles and Responsibilities:
- Become the office “go to” person who supports a busy start-up environment and establishes operational best practices across the organization
- Improve existing financial planning, reporting, and analysis processes
- Manage billing operations, bookkeeping, and AR / AP management
- Operate Talent Acquisition and People Operations functions such as sourcing candidates, conducting phone screens, coordinating interviews, and conducting new hire onboarding
- Own office management duties and coordinate company-wide events
- 3+ years experience working in Finance, Operations, Human Resources
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Familiarity with billing and bookkeeping
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented, incredibly organized and process-driven
- Positive, energetic attitude
- Proficient in Google Suite (Sheets, Docs, etc.)
- Familiarity other tools such as Salesforce, Recurly, and Greenhouse
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Zype is the video distribution service for OTT. We are dedicated to making it easy for content owners to connect directly with their audiences on every screen. With Zype, content owners can own and accelerate all aspects of video distribution direct to consumer.
The Zype cloud service provides publishing, monetization, streaming, audience management, and analytics software that is integrated into hundreds of web, mobile, and OTT apps and engaged by millions of viewers every month.
We are based in NYC on West 28th Street. We offer competitive salaries, equity incentives, and comprehensive benefits. Read about our core values and how we hire to learn more about us.