Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Postmates’ success. The right person will be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, loves solving people problems and can thrive in a startup culture. This role is all about bringing on the smartest folks, maintaining our culture as we grow crazy fast and putting process in place to keep it moving.
We are looking for a Recruiter, Product & Design to work from our San Francisco office. This full time position reports directly to the Director of Talent & People.
- Source, manage hiring manager expectations, develop processes and hire top talent nationwide.
- Knowledgeable about our business and why people should work here.
- Spread the Postmates message through attending networking events, e-meetups, etc.
- Work closely with our team to improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategy around finding top talent.
- Manage the existing pipeline of candidates and identify what future opportunities they may be a fit for.
- Provide innovative, scalable solutions to drive our hiring to meet Postmates business objectives
- Design customized and executable staffing plans while building excellent relationships with the hiring managers
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally
- Own relationships with department leaders and hiring managers to identify and qualify candidates across Product & Design.
- Work closely with Product & Design to create an exception candidate interview process and experience.
- Full cycle recruiting including extending offers and closing candidates.
- Self-starter with the ability to effectively manage multiple candidates, searches, and projects.
- At least 5 years of experience under your belt as a recruiter.
- Comfortable navigating your way around a LinkedIn profile.
- Broad knowledge of compensation and general HR requirements
- Impeccable organization skills and attention-to-detail.
- Clear and concise communication skills.
- Genuine interest in technology and startups.
- Strong sourcing experience.
- Experience working in-house, though pure agency experience will be considered.
- Exposure to multiple recruiting tools and networks.
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS is a plus.
- College degree preferred.
- Competitive salary
- Generous stock option plan
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision
- Awesome work environment at a company with a huge vision
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Postmates.