You are a skilled engineer that is comfortable working up and down the stack. You have a track record of figuring out what needs to be done, from gathering requirements to making architectural decisions, and delivering results.
Things you might do at BloomAPI:
- Scale the way we process hundred-of-thousands of health records.
- Build reliable and secure data delivery pipelines.
- Enhance patient care through providing timely record updates to Chronic Care Management vendors.
- Build technology to onboard hundreds of doctors via integration with a wide range of existing EMR technologies.
- Extract structured data from handwritten doctor notes.
As one of the first employees you will have the opportunity to help us build our initial team and potentially take on management responsibility in time. That said, your direction for growth is up to you.
Some technologies that might help you be successful at BloomAPI:
- Ruby, Rails
- Microsoft .NET
- Containerization, Docker
- Developing web services
- Data workflow management e.g. Airflow
- Obscure databases such as MUMPS and Progress among more common ones like Postgres and MSSQL
- Experience working with healthcare formats like HL7v2