- Prepare complete details and accurate accounts for all entities including a group consolidation.
- Report accurate, timely and insightful monthly management accounts and financial updates for management review
- Motivate management accounting/nominal ledger team to take further responsibility for accounts input and preparation processes, and ensure career development in a supportive manner.
- Manage and liaise with auditors, IT review and tax computation processes from planning to filing in an efficient and effective manner.
- Collaborates with the other finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department
- Monitor accounting and associated IT systems create appropriately debtors/creditor/nominal ledger and booking system interdependencies.
- Responsible for review of journal entries
- Review reconciliations of all significant account balances including bank accounts (daily) and fixed assets, debtors and creditors (monthly), and report significant exceptions to management
- Guide other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy; applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
- Understand key concepts of tax returns (i.e. corporate income tax, withholding tax and indirect taxes) in foreign jurisdictions where the company has legal presence.
- Provide tax team with accurate information for the purpose of tax compliance in local and foreign jurisdictions
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Accounting
- Minimum experience of 5 years in accounting or related fields with at least 3 years in managerial level
- Tax knowledge
- Accounting software/ ERP application skills
- Analytical ability and problem solving skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- Communication skills
- Planning & Coordination skills
- Excel & presentation skills
San Bernardino County, CA
Made by Marc Köhlbrugge
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Agoda.