Our client is a mid sized Professional Software Development Company. The customer is a US based product company that enables global brands to continuously experience the “aha moment” through a cloud-based augmented intelligence platform that transforms diverse, unstructured and unconnected data into actionable insights that maximize product portfolio health, accelerate new product development and propel breakthrough innovation. Leading companies, including Procter & Gamble, Nestle, Johnson & Johnson, Bayer, General Motors and 3M, have partnered with the customer to anticipate and react to change, optimize commercial decision making and drive superior business outcomes quicker and with less risk.
We are looking for a talented Sr. Software Engineer with a background in large scale data streaming and processing and good English communication skills.
- Build a full data streaming infrastructure.
- Keep up to date with trends and new technologies & processes
- Follow data best practices
- Create new data pipelines
- Work closely with other teams to help create new solutions
- 8+ Years in Software Development
- Excellent programming in Python - Scala and Java a bonus
- Understanding of big data engine ecosystem and hands-on experience in building real-time data pipelines and streaming apps
- Experience in processing massive amounts of streaming events (filter, aggregate, rule, automate, predict, act, monitor, alert)
- Experience in distributed streaming platforms and batch processing systems
- Experience working with Shell Scripts
- Hands-on experience in distributed streaming platforms using Apache Kafka
- Hands-on experience in large scale data processing using Apache Spark
- Experience with Docker, Vagrant, Mesos, Aurora, Zookeeper – in general application deployment, management, scheduling and execution in cloud
- Experience with cloud infrastructures (hands-on) – AWS, Cloud Foundry, Open Stack etc.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
- Proficient with APIs and service oriented architectures
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Long-term project with attractive salary
- Brand new office in the center of Kiev (metro Pecherska) with young environment and talented guys
- PE registration, handled by the Company’s accountant
- Monthly payment to the PE bank account
- Flexible schedule depends on projects needs, orientation to work for the result
- 20 days of annual paid vacation, up to 5 paid sick leave
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Workforce Source.