Reorg Research provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting-edge technology and data for hedge funds, investment banks and law firms. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque and complex information, and we are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.
You are a self-starting, entrepreneurial-minded individual able to work extremely effectively in a fast-paced startup environment, and able to take multiple data sources and synthesize them into best-in-class SaaS products that provide easy access to information and become ones that our readers love to use. The candidate should have experience with building and managing complex web technology projects.
As a Product Manager you will focus on building new products and new features in our web based technologies. You will be tasked with coming up with strategic new ideas and seeing that idea through development into production. This can range from integrating new data sources, to enhancing existing features, to building the technology for a whole new product.
- Develop and manage business strategy, project plans and future-looking road maps for a portion of Reorg Research’s web based technologies
- Collaborate with the product team and business contacts to ensure that development and strategy initiatives align
- Monitor other key financial technology/media platforms for competitive analysis and idea generation
- Conceptualize and design products and features that have a technology and/or a data component
- Work with technology teams on planning and execution of projects
- Identify new ways to monetize existing data and content
- Identify relevant new 3rd party data sources or partnerships and negotiate deals to redistribute content
- 4+ years of experience in product management
- Experience building either financial data or editorial mobile products strongly preferred
- Excellent project management skills and experience managing multiple large data-driven projects simultaneously
- Strong knowledge of and passion for the technology, trends and surrounding ecosystem of technologies
- Demonstrated success in launching technology projects/products
- Good understanding of customer-focused design and usability principles
- Results-oriented with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Understanding of software architecture and experience working through the full software development lifecycle
- Highly motivated strategic thinker
Reorg Research provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg Research complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.