LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a passionate and entrepreneurial teammate to join our Business Development team in Beijing reporting to the Head of LinkedIn China BD. In this role, you will be responsible for evaluating, sourcing, negotiating and managing product partnership opportunities.
You will be closely working on one side with the LinkedIn China team and the International BD team and on the other with our Chinese strategic partners to drive LinkedIn’s business growth and connect Chinese professionals to more career opportunities.
Partnership management and development:
- Ensure we maximise performance of existing partnerships through close collaboration and relationship building
- Closely monitor deal performance and prioritize resource allocation
- Seek new areas of collaboration with existing partners
- Work with the China BD lead on sourcing, structuring, negotiating and onboarding new partners for some existing partner programs
- Engage and collaborate with internal cross-functional teams during deal execution and build strong relationships across departments.
Reporting and analysis
- Research the technology landscape and conduct company and product due diligence to identify partnering prospects
- Develop and maintain dashboards, reports and metrics to measure success of partnerships
- Communicate with internal stakeholders the knowledge and information you gather on the competitive landscape and to help shape and drive future strategies
- 3+ years of work experience in business development, product operations or strategy
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Engineering or MBA degrees
- Ability to draft terms sheets and review long-form agreements in Chinese and English
- Proven track record of negotiating complex agreement, working across different functions, managing and coaching partners
- Experience with internet and technology products, especially for platform-based software
- Passionate in the internet and technology sector and conversant with industry dynamics in China.
- Analytic skills and drive insights from data metrics
- Written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese