Bonobos is looking for a savvy, forward-thinking Social Media Marketing Associate to own the day-to-day execution of our social media strategy.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Content Marketing, you will be responsible for implementing our marketing strategy across key social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest). Your role will include collaborating with the creative team, brainstorming content franchises, managing the daily publishing calendar, engaging with our community, and measuring performance against KPIs.
What you'll do…
- Develop and maintain monthly social media calendar, while taking into consideration the integrated marketing calendar and relevant pop-culture events
- Co-lead in-house content creation process by collaborating with the creative team to brainstorm ideas for franchises and leveraging the production team in the asset creation process
- Crowdsource content from other parties: UGC, Guideshop locations, and other internal teams
- Write and review all captions for posts, ensuring social communication meets brand guidelines, standards and tone
- Post on all platforms according to the social media calendar
- Engage with the community to gather insights and promote advocacy among our audience
- Support the day-to-day implementation of our influencer strategy by identifying and maintaining relationships with tastemakers
- Develop and maintain dashboards in order to track progress for all KPIs
- Work with social insights tools to keep a close eye on content and remain constantly aware of what is performing (or what is not)
- Benchmark and monitor competitor and industry leaders in social media to apply best practices, leapfrog initiatives, and improve the overall social media strategy
- Act as our resident expert on all things social including best practices, emerging platforms and competitive analysis
- Provide channel expertise to other lanes owning a social media platform (HR: Linkedin, Ninjas: Bonobos Ninjas, Product Marketing: Bonobos Golf, and Guideshop locations: All local profiles)
- Have 2+ years of social media experience, ideally at a B2C brand
- Are a firehose of creativity, and a confident content creator
- Have a demonstrated interest in and/or knowledge of style and fashion
- Are a self-starter and have a keen ability to work on multiple projects with cross-functional partners and teams
- Are organized and highly detail-oriented, double-checking work with unprompted follow-through
- Are proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Are passionate about social media and have a deep understanding of emerging social platforms and capabilities for brands
- Love branding and have a proven interest in what other brands are doing to contribute to the cultural dialogue
- Are looking to join a team that is truly engaging, fulfilling, energetic, quirky, sometimes wacky, and always passionate
- Thrive working in a fast-paced environment
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance
- Will back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, awesome coworkers and the rare tribal atmosphere that also values individuality
- Appreciate a sense of humor...especially in a cover letter (wink!)
- Are excited to hear from you
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Bonobos.