Tencent Cloud is searching for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to drive product marketing for our global Cloud product. We are looking for someone who is cross-functional and can work collaboratively with key stakeholders across the management team, corporate marketing, product and sales. This person must possess an understanding of the Cloud, CDN, and/ or SAAS industries and quickly become familiar with our products and subsequently an expert in our field. Responsibilities will include: analyzing market data, performing customer surveys and research, developing product positioning and go-to-market plans, and leading creative marketing and branding.
This is a great role for an experienced marketing candidate who can combine strong analytical abilities with business judgment and interpersonal skills.
- Develop a clear and effective product marketing plan and drive its execution
- Collaborate closely with product team to intimately understand product vision and roadmap and align efforts and identify ways to drive lead to sale conversion
- Identify target customer; drive quantitative and qualitative customer intelligence/research to better understand their profile, their needs, and their selection criteria
- Deliver and maintain marketing user personas; champion the use of user personas as part of the marketing planning process
- Document customer’s lifecycle and identify opportunities to improve customer experience, and accelerate product adoption and usage
- Construct compelling product value propositions, positioning, core content, naming, marketing collateral and related messaging that differentiates and communicates the unique value of Tencent Cloud in the market
- Develop effective, audience-specific messaging, content, and tools (product videos, customer case studies, demos, white papers, presentations, infographics, guides etc.)
- Initiate marketing strategies and programs to drive category awareness, demand and penetration among targeted customer segments
- Work with product to plan the launch of new products/services and releases; manage the cross-functional implementation of the go-to-market plan
- Drive market research, forecast/predict market trends, monitor and interpret marketing performance and competitive landscape; provide direction and guidance as necessary
- Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools/training that support the selling process of products
- Develop and build strong internal and external relationships with key stakeholders as to collaborate and drive the overall business.
- Provide strategic guidance and collaborate with larger team on development and execution of marketing plans
- Measure the impact of marketing activities and accelerate the growth of the Tencent Cloud user base and overall usage
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years marketing experience in Cloud, CDN, and/or SAAS space
- Experience launching successful new products or brands
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and simply
- Strong creative vision; capable of overseeing creative development and providing art direction
- Ability to transition from high-level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
- Solid analytical skills and ability to drive cross-functional projects
- Experience developing customer-facing content, including product materials, sales presentations, and websites
- Excellent people and management skills with ability to influence and manage multiple stakeholders across diverse backgrounds
- Customer-centric mindset with knack for gaining insights and translating into actionable tactics
Tencent is a publicly traded company focused on bringing high-quality and engaging internet services and entertainment to its users. In China, Tencent is the largest publisher of online games and we work together with world-renown developers such as Activision, Epic Games, Halfbrick Studios, King, and Riot Games.
We are growing our office in Palo Alto, California and looking for top talent to propel us forward. Combining the results-oriented nature of a startup with the resources of a profitable and leading internet company, Tencent America offers a unique opportunity for aspiring individuals to thrive.
We embrace a culture of teamwork & creativity and are driven by our values - Integrity, Passion, Collaboration, and Innovation. We seek individuals who prosper and thrive in this type of environment, and also know how to have fun. We offer competitive compensation, fully paid health benefits, and opportunities for professional growth.
For more information about the company, please visit:
Employee Benefits: http://careers.tencent.com/global/us/Benefits.html
Product Information: https://cloud.tencent.com/