Our client is in step with today’s technology innovations and ahead of the curve in B2B digital commerce. They pride themselves on creating cutting-edge solutions to B2B challenges. It works with industry giants (such as Fortune Top 10 company General Electric) to solve many different B2B digital commerce issues that pose engaging business challenges. It's employees rise to these challenges together, solving problems at the pace of digital. You will be working with a team of e-commerce experts globally distributed in Europe and North America.
We’re looking for a Senior QA Engineer to develop and lead the quality assurance program, which encompasses the project development processes and release activities of enterprise e-commerce solutions. This key role is pivotal in Client’s aim and ability to deliver quality large-scale digital commerce projects to meet and exceed customers' expectations. The successful candidate will be experienced in e-commerce solution delivery, consulting, and global team management, as well as be passionate about quality in software development.
- Collaborate with project team leads, including lead engineer, project manager and client, comprehending client vision, projected timeline and system/operational requirements
- Develop QA approaches that consider overall strategy and vision, considering individual system deployments as they relate to the big picture
- Grow to build and manage cohesive QA teams of 2-3 people; train and mentor members of the QA teams; lead QA initiatives and assist with testing in this hands-on role
- Advocate company quality expectations throughout the product development process, especially during interactions with project engineers
- Develop test strategies and appropriate test harnesses; develop and execute functional and system tests, manual and automated tests, and test plans and test cases for feature development.
- Ensure that deliverables are functional and meet design specifications and requirements
- Employ QA software and best practices, providing QA expertise throughout product development
- Build and implement automated testing technologies, including web, mobile, and embedded
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent education/experience
- 6+ years experience assembling a QA testing suite, ensuring QA coverage of all areas of application testing (including browser, load balancing, automation, regression, end-to-end and post production)
- 2+ years experience leading a QA team and developing quality testing strategies
- Proficient in testing multi-language and multi-currency platforms
- Experience working with hybris eCommerce Platform preferred
- Experience working with B2B or B2C eCommerce systems preferred
- Experience determining and relaying functional specifications; capable of defining functional specifications through user stories
- Excellent English communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong capacity to multi-task, prioritize, and perform satisfactorily in a fast-paced environment
- Strong leadership, people and project management, interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
- Extensive knowledge of QA tools, such as JRun or LoadRunner, and methodologies
- Knowledge of enterprise application technologies (Database and Application Servers) and issues (scalability, security)
- Competitive compensation based on experience and skills.
- Regular assessments and salary reviews.
- Financial stability.
- Individualized career path.
- Compensation for approved time off
- Friendly team.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Workforce Source.