As one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in Singapore, RedMart offers an
unparalleled start-up experience. Our Mission is to save you time and money for the
more important things in life! Our culture: entrepreneurial, highly agile and innovative,
results-oriented! We’re fanatical about improving our customer experience and providing
“wow” customer service.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter to come join us as a
Redmartian! This individual will be responsible for expanding the talent network and
grow the pipeline, eventually bringing in the right skilled technical talent who will
contribute to the growth and success of the company.
Scope and responsibilities
- Responsible for full spectrum of recruitment activities from sourcing to hire.
- Work closely with RedMart’s Tech Leadership Team to understand business structures, priorities and dynamics, with the aim finding the right talent fit.
- Lead and facilitate discussion sessions with hiring managers to qualify candidate’s requirements and identify interview panel.
- Research and identify the most effective sourcing approaches.
- Pro-actively expand and grow the talent pipeline by reaching out to passive candidates, building and maintaining relationships with them.
- Engage prospective candidates in the completion of Technical Assignments in a timely manner.
- Proactively engage hiring managers in the recruitment lifecycle, ensuing that they are kept to date on the recruitment efforts.
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Organize career fairs and/or recruitment events where needed.
- Support the offer approval process.
- Conduct reference checks for identified candidates.
Skills and qualifications required
- Bachelor degree and above
- At least 3 years of experience as a Technical Recruiter (including Software Engineering, Product Management, Data Science, and UX/UI design).
- Experience supporting recruitment in Singapore and Bangalore as well as a mix of in-house & agency experience will be preferred.
- Strong knowledge of end to end Recruitment process
- Strong sourcing skills in reaching out and pitching to passive candidates.
- Good knowledge on latest Technology trends and concepts.
- Proven ability to build effective working relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Results driven, proactive and able to meet deadlines with minimum supervision
- Customer service oriented – goes above and beyond to meet the needs of both managers and candidates.
- Team player – contributes to the whole HR function agenda to achieve the department and organisation’s objectives.
- Able to speak up and raise any concerns or issues immediately
- Experience working in an international/multicultural environment.
- Passion to succeed and able to have a flexible schedule to accommodate business needs
- Have a great sense of humour!
Made by Marc Köhlbrugge
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at RedMart.