Shaper is developing a revolutionary line of computer-augmented power tools, starting with a handheld CNC router called Origin. We're looking for a skilled Application Developer to join our team. You’ll work on the platform and applications that enable users to interact with their tools in dramatically new ways. You should be familiar with OpenGL development on Linux, and have knowledge of—or be eager to learn—the Qt toolkit.
- Architect, plan and develop beautiful experiences for Shaper Origin and future products using C++, OpenGL, Qt and QtQuick
- Document your code and keep it organized and manageable
- Perform estimates and work breakdowns from design specifications
- Write unit tests to ensure high quality
- Minimum 3 years experience with OpenGL development using C or C++ on Linux
- Experience building applications with a high level of polish
- Experience in development on embedded operating systems and ARM processors
- Good problem solving and debugging skills
- Good communication skills (English) are required (verbal & written)
- You’re excited to explore an entirely new field and develop products that real users will depend on!
- Experience with build systems such as OpenEmbedded, Yocto and Buildroot
- Experience working with and developing for i.MX6 CPUs
- You like building things with your hands
Made by Marc Köhlbrugge
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Shaper Tools.