We’re looking for a UX/UI Designer to join our growing product team at FormAssembly. We help organizations collect, use, and be good stewards of the personal data entrusted to them with our leading form and data collection solution. Here’s how you’ll help us create better, more delightful user experiences through our product:
- Create and iterate rapidly on low-fidelity mockups for feature concepts and user flow improvements
- Design artifacts such as journey maps, experience flow diagrams, and presentations to communicate your design approach and gain alignment across stakeholders
- Drive your design decisions with data — strategize and conduct meaningful user research, collect customer feedback, then synthesize and present your findings as design concepts
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineers, support, marketing, sales, and business development teams to identify pain points and improve user experience through design solutions
Position is full-time, in Bloomington, Indiana or remote from a US Eastern/Central timezone.
- Must be in a US Eastern/Central time zone, able to work US Eastern hours daily
- Comfortable in an Agile work environment
- Excellent communicator and writer
- Bonus points for design experience with iOS and Android applications
- Experience creating living style guide and design elements library
- Familiar with InVision, Pendo, and JIRA tools a plus
We offer a competitive salary with health benefits, 401K, flexible vacation time (20 days PTO), and remote work. We’ll also outfit you with a MacBook Pro of your choice, and software tools as needed.