Do you have a legal or policy background, and want to use that expertise to shape the future of the cannabis industry? Are you creative and like to think on your feet? If so, then this role is for you.
Eaze is the leading cannabis technology company, using sophisticated logistics and technology to provide fast delivery of a broad variety of cannabis products.
If you choose to accept this mission, you will be responsible for working with politicians and third parties across the country, advocating for Eaze's policy positions as new legislation is being proposed. This role will report to the Director of Government Relations.
The successful Regional Government Relations Manager will:
- Advocate for Eaze's political and policy objectives in assigned jurisdictions
- Educate politicians and their staff about the benefits of on-demand marijuana delivery
- Redline proposed ordinances to further Eaze's business objectives
- Provide strategic advice on pursuing legislative policy
- Manage a team of lobbyists in the field
- Keep management, operations, product, and marketing areas informed of pending legislation
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3-6 years of policy/government relations experience at a mid- to large-size law firm, government entity or in-house at a technology company
- Outstanding writing, research, negotiating, and interpersonal skills. Strong oral advocacy and presentation skills
- Proven ability to work cross functionally
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, challenging environment where decisions you make will have a large impact
- Travel as needed — if there is a fire, you go and put it out
), the leading cannabis technology company, is on a mission to help people enjoy the moment through convenient access to high quality marijuana products. Founded in 2014, the company’s technology enables superior customer choice and convenience by connecting product brands, dispensaries and doctors to customers on demand. With over 300,000 users in California, Eaze has unprecedented access to big data regarding cannabis market trends and consumer preferences which it shares with industry and media partners through its Eaze Insights Program.