The primary responsibility of the Channel Sales Manager is to work with existing Pantheon Partners and Allies within a specific geographic territory to maximize the channel revenue from those Partners and Allies. Additionally, the Channel Sales Manager will develop new relationships with high-value target agencies in their region and convert those agencies into productive Pantheon Partners.
Some specifics include:
- Commissions paid on new Reseller and Enterprise contracts closed
- Conduct new partner onboarding
- Conduct Pantheon sales enablement training
- Schedule and potentially conduct partner technical enablement
- Limited partner technical support
- Conduct recurring 30-minute monthly partner calls, quarterly in-depth agency account reviews and annual in-person meetings with all Strategic Partners.
- Record all activity in Salesforce. Maintain the relevant Salesforce records.
- Act as primary business point of contact for partners in territory
Manage the sales process, negotiation and signing of Pantheon Bulk Reseller Partners within territory
- Surface Pantheon Enterprise leads, register them in Salesforce, and coordinate hand-off to the sales team
- Travel about once monthly
- Developer and community events
- Meet with existing Agency Partners
- Meet with Agency partner prospects to sell them on Pantheon for their agency
- Schedule agency and Partners meetings with Pantheon staff traveling to locations in your absence
- Deliver presentations at event
- Identify and recruit key agencies in your territory
Other jobs at The Sourcery
Made by Marc Köhlbrugge
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at The Sourcery.