iboss has created the first and only Distributed Gateway Platform specifically designed to solve the challenge of securing distributed organizations. Built for the cloud, iboss leverages an elastic, node-based architecture that provides advanced security for today’s decentralized organizations and scales to meet the ever-increasing bandwidth needs of tomorrow. The iboss Distributed Gateway Platform is backed by more than 100 patents and protects over 4,000 organizations worldwide, making iboss one of the fastest growing cybersecurity companies in the world.
The Director of Customer Success will be responsible for ensuring iboss' customer satisfaction, realized value and longevity. High levels of customer satisfaction and relized return on investment will lead to strong customer advocacy, renewal rates and growth through expansion. The Director of Customer Success will be our customer's ambassador working closely with Sales, Support, Product, Marketing and Field Engineering to ensure optimal customer experience. Key measures will be Net Promoter Scores/Customer Satisfaction, Customer Churn and Upsell/Cross Sell on our renewals.
- Define the stages and key measures for optimal customer success
- Promote customer satisfaction and loyalty by demonstrating an understanding of their critical business issues and needs while delivering products and services that help them meet their business objectives
- Build and maintain strong relationships within key accounts
- Design and facilitate customer programs that keep customers apprised of iboss recent developments as well as continuous reporting on customer engagement
- Educate customers on the use and benefits of iboss solutions
- Work closely with iboss Support and Field Services teams to ensure a consistently positive customer experience by providing escalation and management for issues and initiatives.
- Serve as a customer advocate while capturing customer's feedback and reporting requests to Product Management and Engineering
- Prepare, schedule, and conduct quarterly account reviews; maintain accurate record of discussions and action items
- Efficiently manage time to focus on essential activities to ensure customer satisfaction, account renewal, and account growth.
- BA/BS degree required
- 5 years customer facing role
- Experience building and executing strategic plans
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Quota carrying sales or renewal role
- Experience working with cross-functional sales teams
- Project Management skills
- Experience working with senior and executive management
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Health, Vision, Dental, Chiropractic - open to domestic partners
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays
- Optimistic, supportive, and FUN work environment
- Fantastic quarterly company events
- Free catered lunches every Fridays
- Free snacks
- Onsite gym access
- Close to public transportation
The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.
iboss inc is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
This position is not eligible for sponsorship of work visas