Billing Support Specialist (Mandarin Speaker)
As a Billing Support Specialist, you will engage with a talented and fast-moving group of account executives and relationship managers on a daily basis in support of the order to cash cycle for all of our business lines. You will also be the face of LinkedIn to our customers and are entrusted to delight them through your interactions.
- Handle inquiries of the Billing Support queue, supporting all invoicing and billing support functions for external and internal customers
- Process invoices and customer account amendments in a timely and accurate manner
- Follow up on Billing queries or Interact with customer or sales partner over chat ,email and phone
- Ensure deliverables are met as per defined targets and SLA’s for non strategic clients
- Effectively manage all Billing Support queries by collaborating cross functionally and with management
- Research complex accounting errors or billing discrepancies, utilizing system functions to ensure compliance with applicable controls
- Partner with International counterpart ensuring that efficient processes aligned globally are being followed
- Drive process improvements in the area of accounts receivables, cash applications, credit management, and collections
- Perform additional duties as required
- 2+ years of relevant account experience dealing with transaction details
- Experience with Oracle and Sales force
- Fluent in English and Mandarin to support the China Market
- 2 + years of customer facing experience
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Intermediate Excel skills (e.g. PivotTable and VLOOKUP)
- Self-motivated team player that can work independently on various projects with cross-functional teams
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and resolve time sensitive issues with a high degree of precision
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively
- Possess drive and initiative to embrace opportunities in enhancing knowledge and skills
Municipality of Concepcion, Philippines
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at LinkedIn.