Lyft is looking for a motivated business development and operations oriented Associate for our Los Angeles team. In this role working closely with the Business Development / Driver Growth Lead, you will be expected to help build and support a team of Ambassadors who connect with and convert new drivers to Lyft from their application to the first ride! We're looking for a self-starter with a can-do attitude, excited by achieving and exceeding stretch goals.
If you want to work in a fast-paced, collaborative workplace, and the thought of helping Lyft build this incredible ride-sharing movement sounds exciting, we should talk!
- Source, recruit and guide Ambassadors and drivers through the onboarding process whether in person, at an event, or over the phone
- Follow up with Ambassadors and recruits to get them active
- Meet a weekly quota set by the local team
- Willingness to work morning, evening or weekend hours
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- High energy and outgoing - you love talking to people
- Sales and training experience helpful
- Excellent, clear verbal and written communication skills
- Natural hustle with a strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of the for-hire vehicle industry
- Proficient smartphone and computer skills
Lyft is an EEO employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce, and pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.