Festicket empowers music fans with a seamless service to discover and book tickets and travel packages for music festivals worldwide. Our platform offers an end-to-end experience for music travellers, an efficient two-sided marketplace for 1,500+ music festivals across 40 different countries, and a network of 5,000 suppliers for accommodation & travel packages. In four years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform. 🙌
The Festicket Family is currently 120, and we're passionate about changing the face of live music experiences. Our head office is in Camden, London with smaller offices in Berlin, Amsterdam and Porto.🌍
We're now post Series-C funded, and backed by some of the UK's largest VC funds.🎉
We've been announced as #6 in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 & a Tech City UK's Future Fifty company. 💪
Join us on our mission in transforming the way music fans discover, book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. 🚀🚀🚀
As a Campaign Marketing Manager, you will play a critical role in supporting the success of some of Festicket's most renowned festivals. You will be responsible for supporting the Campaign Marketing team in optimising sales and visibility for our festival packages through a combination of diverse tools and methodology. Reporting directly to the Head of Campaign Management. You will focus principally on the French speaking territories. Your tasks will include:
DAY TO DAY TASKS
- Support the marketing campaigns integration from start to finish: planning, coordinating and reporting on performance
- Work with our social media, editorial and paid advertisings team to create unique campaigns
- Work with festivals organisers for putting together strategies in partnership with them
- Work with external partners including medias (online/offline), PR agencies and e-commerce affiliates to help support our campaigns
- Identify and analyse trends on the Festicket platform and use these to inform ways to boost key metrics such as sales, pages per visit and time on site, return visits, site registrations.
- Track, maintain and manage festivals requests and expectations ensuring a quick follow-up and answer to any emails / calls.
- Follow up on the results of your promotional campaigns by putting together reports highlighting the success of each of your actions
- Fluent French is required (coupled with a good level of English)
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in a Marketing related position. Where you'll be the first point of contact for many of your clients & partners.
- Able to negotiate and maintain relationships with different suppliers. Strong organisational skills to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong bachelors degree and 1 year's experience working in travel, ticketing or events
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or similar
- Ability to manage multiple high-priority projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of Photoshop & Google Analytics.
- Creative and innovative
We’re a team of 120 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow. 📈
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office & then planning to head out for a night out. 🍻
Benefits also include:
- Festicket workplace pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel season ticket loan
- Occasional free tickets for music festivals worldwide and all year round staff discount
- Long service awards
- Extra day holiday for your birthday
- Remote working days allotments / work from home options
- Free www.perkbox.com account offering discounts & savings on hundreds of exclusive company perks.
- Sales Trainings & budget for conferences
- Management training programme
- Free breakfast - including cereals, bread, croissants, marmalade, etc.
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks
- Regular team lunches
- Fun monthly company events
- Regular internal Ping Pong tournaments
- Perks - free Festicket T-shirts, Jumpers and more
- Fun environment & great office next to Primrose Hill
- Value driven start-up culture