Airbnb has become a global platform that connects travelers and hosts from over 34,000 cities. Our mission is to enable a world where anyone can belong anywhere. Expanding our community to new types of hosts is critical to our mission.
Airbnb's Pro Host team helps professional hosts thrive on our platform. As a Data Scientist within the Pro Host team, you will leverage Airbnb's rich data set to increase the number of hosts in our community and enable more matches with guests. You will interact with a global and cross-functional team on projects such as:
- Design experiments that could help us measure the incremental revenue gain of Operation actions
- Build data products to significantly increase the efficiency of our Operations team
- Support product teams in shipping experiments that touch all side of the marketplace
- Run strategic analysis to help inform supply / demand gaps and how we can address them
- 4+ years professional experience, or PhD in a quantitative field including applied math, statistics, operations research, economics, or computer science
- Experience working with operations teams or in a B2B environment
- Proven achievements resulting from data analysis
- Experience with languages used for querying (e.g. Hive/Pig/SQL), preprocessing (e.g. unix/python), and statistical analysis (e.g. R/Matlab/Stata)
- Proven ability to succeed in both collaborative and independent work environments
- $2000 yearly employee travel coupon
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life & disability coverage
- 401K match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Apple equipment
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
Made by Marc Köhlbrugge
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Airbnb.