The Site Merchandiser is a critical member of the Site Operations Team. This person will create the product listing on Eaze.com and ensure that they are 100% accurate. They will manage and review merchandise presentation on site to ensure the categorization, imagery, copy, pricing and promotional tags are accurate and inline with the brand. The Site Merchandiser will also ensure all content on the homepage and landing pages are correct and implemented on time utilizing the content calendar.
The ideal candidate is passionate about creating the best customer experience and will take pride and ownership of the Eaze.com product listings. They must be detail and process oriented, organized, learn quickly, and communicate with excellence. This person is a hard working self-starter who works well with cross functional teams.
The role is based in Venice Beach and is ineligible for relocation assistance.
The successful Site Merchandiser will:
- Merchandise site and manage taxonomy to improve the shopping experience, ease the path to purchase, and to drive key business metrics
- Utilize ecommerce platform/ CMS tool to build on-line category and product groupings as directed by brand and marketing initiatives
- Partner with the content team to ensure timely and accurate implementation of website content updates
- Execute updates to Eaze.com including new product launches, promotional banners, pricing, and assortment organization
- Utilize Google Analytics and sales data to optimize the product assortment and merchandising strategy in order to maximize conversion and revenue
- Manage the setup, testing, and maintenance of weekly merchandise and content strategies with great attention to detail and accuracy
- Partner with product team to test and modify various site elements such as navigation, product merchandising, taxonomy, and improve overall customer experience
Our ideal candidate:
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in site merchandising
- Incredible attention to detail and superior problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and organized with great communication skills
- Ability to work well with cross functional teams
- Consistent and accurate with their deliverables
- High expectations for success – good enough never is!
- A can-do, optimistic attitude
), the leading cannabis technology company, is on a mission to help people enjoy the moment through convenient access to high quality marijuana products. Founded in 2014, the company’s technology enables superior customer choice and convenience by connecting product brands, dispensaries and doctors to customers on demand. With over 300,000 users in California, Eaze has unprecedented access to big data regarding cannabis market trends and consumer preferences which it shares with industry and media partners through its Eaze Insights Program.