Looking for a challenging job with opportunity for growth? Do you like to find ways to improve, teach and inspire to achieve goals? Come build a career at The RealReal – a successful, growing, luxury fashion startup! The RealReal is the country’s largest online luxury consignment marketplace. Founded in 2011, we are one of the few online resellers to authenticate and photograph every piece of merchandise on our site. In addition to winning POSH and Fashpreneur Awards, The RealReal has been featured on The Today Show, USA Today, Fortune, Glamour, and Elle. The RealReal is a leader in the circular economy and an innovator in sustainable luxury. We have been growing at break-neck speed and look forward to working with you.
The RealReal is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our growing Recruitment team. The RealReal is changing the game in the online luxury consignment space.
You should be able to demonstrate experience in being able to keep pace in a highly fluid, ever-changing and highly collaborative environment. We’re responsible for driving growth across the company and ensuring an all-around best-in-class experience in the recruiting process. You’ll be the face of recruiting, serving as a brand ambassador and playing a critical role on this team.
We are disrupting a multi-billion-dollar industry – are you ready to join us?
- Manage high-volume, complex candidate interviews including travel and accommodations as needed
- Host candidates and ensure an amazing interview experience
- Partner with recruiters to ensure a positive candidate and hiring manager experience
- Manage, quality check, and maintain data integrity in our ATS (you’ll be our admin) and our job postings, career pages on various social media sites and other outlets
- Be the point of contact and manage relationships with vendors (agencies, tools, partners, etc.)
- Identify opportunities for improving recruiting operations and process
- Own the offer process and coordinate with our Human Resources/IT team related to on-boarding activities
- Develop, manage and maintain recruiting metrics/reports
- Help manage and drive recruiting projects and programs including employment branding initiatives and talent outreach/events
- 1-2 years in a similar role in a talent, recruiting or admin environment
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience
- Experience managing an ATS
- Must be flexible, have a strong work ethic, and want to get stuff done
- Proven ability to multi-task and successfully manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Excessive attention to detail with a sense of urgency and a can-do attitude
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- Have an analytical mindset and have a track record of being a self-directed problem solver
- Be a team player and have a sense of humor
- A competitive salary
- Stock options for the fastest growing fashion business
- 401k with generous company match
- Standing desk standard, with high-performance Mac or Windows laptop, external monitors and anything else you might need to do your work.
- A beautiful workspace with breathtaking landscape views of the bay.
- Comfortable, private Mother’s room.
- Bagel Friday's!