Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 65,000 cities and over 191 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
Please note this is a 6-month Contract
We’re looking for a trips experience expert in charge of the development and scaling of Trips and Experiences across global markets.
What does success look like in this role:
- Market Launches - find new experiences in markets from scratch, create awareness, find ambassadors and successfully launch your assigned markets with the right number of published experiences and a healthy mix of experiences.
- World Class Experience Hosts - Delivering high Quality and finding hosts that are highly Engaged.
- Scale experiences growth by identifying and building local partnerships (Ambassadors) who can help acquire and find high-quality experiences faster.
- Supervise, motivate and coordinate the work of this ambassadors.
- Research, hunt and generate leads to help bring high-quality host onto trips.
- Weekly measurement of the market experiences mix in order to ensure we have the right mix of experiences in each market at launch.
- Proactive cold calling, emailing or meeting prospective trip hosts
- Continuous interaction and engagement with new experience hosts to ensure they are actively engaged, motivated and driven to Champion the Airbnb mission and to ensure a smooth host process.
- Work with cross functional teams to drive execution (legal, content, art, policy, Trips Market Managers...).
- Work closely with Customer Service to make sure we’re addressing the leads of each market
- Consistently maintain the Airbnb quality standards when receiving new experiences
- CRM Management (Salesforce, leads management, …)
- Data-driven and the ability to run reports, read dashboards and analyze data and metrics (Key Performance Indicators) of your markets.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous relevant experience in at least one of this areas: Growth, launches and/or scaling.
- A strategic mind with previous experience in Business Operations and/or Project management
- Excellent time management and strong attention to detail
- A growth mindset. You think and act like an entrepreneur: you are scrappy and goal driven, you are able to work independently and are resourceful.
- Market/sector knowledge; You are in touch with the latest trends in travel, lifestyle and what people want from their leisure time
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for Airbnb and the mission of the company
- Fluent English and native speaking in 1/2 additional languages.
Nice to have
- Well travelled around the world
- General knowledge of world history, gastronomy, arts, culture and trends and curiosity to learn
- A strong passion, hobby or interest (Gastronomy, culture, arts, history, sports, …)
*****Please submit your cv in English******