We are looking for full-time Warehouse Associates to join our Inbound product processing team in our high volume operations facility.
As an Inbound Warehouse Associate, you will be responsible for material handling and product expediting for a luxury eCommerce production facility. The job duties will support the merchandise receiving and inspection, authentication and copywriting functions. The Inbound Warehouse Technician will be required to comply with safe handling and care practices of luxury items. Material handling equipment and barcode collection devices may be used to perform daily functions.
The schedule for this position is Tuesday- Friday 7:00 am - 3:30 pm/Saturday, 9:00 am - 5:30 pm. The salary is $15.00/hour.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Safe handling and care of luxury fashion items.
- Product sorting by alphabetical and numerical designation.
- Sort and perform put away supplies in an organized fashion.
- Conduct quality inspections on packaging and documentation.
- Maintain supplies and organize inventory.
- General warehousing practices; safety and organization, housekeeping and trash removal, etc.
- Other responsibilities as designated by the team leader or Receiving Manager.
- High School or G.E.D. appreciated.
- Ability to read and follow written instructions and signs.
- 2-3 years' experience working in a warehouse environment preferred.
- Basic computer skills a plus but not required.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are critical.
- Must be punctual and available to work overtime as needed.
- Must be able to lift heavy boxes up to 50 lbs. and stand/walk for extended periods of time.
- 401K and health insurance.
- Transportation assistance (shuttle service from nearby Bart stations).
- Paid time off.
- Career growth opportunities and much more!
Find us: www.therealreal.com
Follow us: twitter.com/TheRealReal1
Like us: facebook.com/TheRealRealPage
Follow us: pinterest.com/therealreal