We’re looking for a Marketing Operations Manager at Algolia to help us deliver operational excellence within our marketing organization. The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing and implementing marketing processes, monitoring, measuring and analyzing the effectiveness of marketing initiatives and programs, partnering closely with cross-functional stakeholders, to help increase our marketing pipeline contribution and improve our programs and campaigns efficiency.
- Manage our Marketing tech stack (automation, analytics, optimization & productivity tools) to generate, distribute and report on overall marketing performance.
- Partner very closely with the marketing and sales teams to establish and maintain scalable processes in order to ensure best practices in campaign and lead management, strengthen and accelerate pipeline for new customer acquisition
- Search, evaluate and manage integration and implementation of other technologies and tools, including building, testing, documenting, attributing, and enabling associated reporting.
- Monitor and maintain data quality in the marketing database, through data enrichment, data structure, data integrity and cleansing. Make sure marketing automation data is being properly collected, GDPR compliant and connected with other systems such as a CRM.
- Create, maintain and optimize our persona and segmentation capabilities to support marketing need in terms of targeting and segmentation. Provide visibility and analysis of targeted audience to help campaign planning and execution.
- Develop robust KPIs and scorecards for marketing performance monitoring: produce and maintain reports and dashboards in Salesforce, Pardot, and all our integrated internal tools) to provide visibility into marketing campaign results and measure campaign efficacy; including channel metrics, opportunity stages, pipeline contribution, and ROI.
- Implement and optimize lead scoring (behavioral, firmographic, and predictive models), dynamic nurtures and lead routing methodologies to ensure highest quality leads are passed and prioritized appropriately to sales for qualification.
- Make recommendations and provide insights to optimize lead flow and funnel conversions based on validated and rigorous analysis and findings.
- 3 - 5 years experience in Marketing Operations with experience in B2B industry (SaaS nice to have)
- Hands on experience on Marketing Automation tool management (Pardot or Marketo recommended) & have worked with Salesforce CRM
- Strong attention to detail, accountable, organization skills
- Proven experience in quantitative & qualitative analysis to justify proposed actions
- Data-driven mindset with focus on real-time performance optimization
- Strong ability to collaborate across all marketing teams, sales operations, & business operations
- Understanding the end to end customer buyer journey, leads and opportunities life cycles
- Budget management experience as well as marketing analysis skills are required (forecasting/reporting)