We’re looking for a Marketing Operations Manager at Algolia to help us deliver operational excellence within our marketing organization. The ideal candidate will understand how to leverage marketing automation and partner with cross-functional stakeholders to help Marketing increase our reach, improve efficiency, and deliver scale in our programs and campaigns.
- Owner of our Marketing tech stack across automation tool, analytics tools, and optimization/productivity tools.
- Partner very closely with the marketing and sales teams to devise and execute scalable marketing programs to strengthen and accelerate pipelines for new customer acquisition
- Own campaign creation, implementation, and technical management of demand generation programs including building, testing, documenting, attributing, and reporting back campaign results
- Drive health of our database through data enrichment, hygiene, and persona segmentation
- Build reports and dashboards in both Salesforce and Eloqua to provide visibility into marketing campaign results and measure campaign efficacy; including channel metrics, opportunity stages, pipeline contribution, and ROI.
- Make recommendations to optimize user experience, engagement rates, and optimize lead funnel conversion validated by rigorous testing strategies and channel expertise.
- Implement and optimize lead scoring (behavioral, firmographic, and predictive models) and lead routing methodologies to ensure highest quality leads are passed and prioritized appropriately to sales for qualification.
- 3 - 5 years experience in Marketing Operations with experience in B2B industry (SaaS nice to have)
- Owned Marketing Automation tool management (Pardot or Marketo recommended) & have worked with Salesforce CRM
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Proven experience in quantitative & qualitative analysis to justify proposed actions
- Data-driven mindset with focus on real-time performance optimization
- Strong ability to collaborate across all marketing teams, sales operations, & business operations
- Budget management experience and marketing analysis (forecasting/ reporting) skills are required
Made by Marc Köhlbrugge
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Algolia.