Are you a Social media contractor that loves being the voice of the company to its customers?
Are you looking for a new challenge in an exciting environment that offers the agility of a start-up but with the resources of a multinational?
Can you commit between 20 to 40 hours of your time per week (some of this time will need to be spent in our Frankfurt office) ?
Would you like to work with a product that allows you to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?
That is what we do here at HomeAway.com, part of the Expedia group…..
HomeAway is the world leader in holiday rentals with sites representing more than 2 million unique places to stay. Our mission is to help families and friends make unforgettable holiday memories and make every vacation rental in the world available to everyone through our online marketplace.
We are searching for a strong Social Media manager to drive our local social channels in Germany and the Nordics, based out of our Frankfurt office.
You will support HomeAway’s evolving marketing strategy utilizing social media channels and explore new tools to reach customers and enable sharing and engagement with our current and potential customers. This will be key focus for the company and will play a meaningful role in all marketing efforts. You will also help position the brand voice on social media, and celebrate holidaymakers and our vacation rental offerings and integrate into key marketing efforts targeting specific segments and partners. You'll be comfortable with data and have strong analytical skills to measure social media performance and test the impact of new ideas.
• Manage social conversations and interactions with our fans and customers across multiple social media networks.
• Grow the volume of genuine fans and followers among our target audience.
• Improve post engagement through creative content and regular measurement and testing
• Execute the Day-to-Day community management.
• Identify creative ways to promote and publish content and stories about both our brands and the vacation rental industry as a whole, including production of new content.
• Monitor our Brand E-reputation on social media platforms and contribute to its improvement.
• Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding our brand, report to appropriate parties.
• Manage our marcom spend allocation and media mix based on country/brand revenue goals and market growth potential.
• Advise our customer support to ensure the best online feedback to our customers on social media platforms. Ensure we have world-class response time
• Execute the local social media execution of global campaigns and programs.
• Propose local influencer, social media co-promotion or collaboration to amplify global campaigns.
• You will also be asked to participate and lead general marketing projects as part of the local Germany and Nordics team.
• Strong familiarity with key social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat and Instagram plus additional tools like Google Analytics and Hootsuite.
• Experience using admin tools, advertising features, and growth strategies for social networks like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter a plus.
• Naturally inquisitive, you will be excited by the opportunity to try new platforms and formats.
• Deep enthusiasm for and willingness to grow in all facets of social community management, curating content in brand voice and tone, social customer care, measurement, and project management.
• Deeply detail oriented with excellent grammar and proofreading skills and an ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment.
• Excellent planning skills and confident putting together a rolling content calendar
• Previous experience in brand marketing a plus, with marketing qualification preferred
We are looking forward to welcoming you on board!
HomeAway is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender.