As an Associate Product Marketing Manager, you will be an intricate part of the development and execution of our sales enablement program. In order to be successful, you will need to support our go-to-market efforts, and collaborate with Revenue, Design, and Product teams. You will also contribute to competitive and market landscape analysis and efforts to further drive awareness and adoption of CircleCI. This position is perfect for someone who is looking to grow their career in product marketing within a fast-paced industry and maturing start-up environment.
About Product Marketing at CircleCI
As part of the Marketing team, Product Marketing owns the development and execution of our feature releases and go-to-market strategy, product positioning and value proposition development, user and persona development, customer insights, market landscape and competitive analysis, and sales enablement. We work in cross-functional teams, love to talk to customers, use data and user research to drive our decision making, believe in delivering quickly, measuring our results, and constantly refining our approach. We prioritize work that delivers the most impact across customer-facing touchpoints, and is measurable and achievable.
- Partner closely with the Sales Enablement Manager to define the product and marketing curriculum for onboarding and ongoing training of our customer-facing team members. Continuously refine and evolve the process and content as needed.
- Collaborate with Product and Content Marketing teams to create and manage a compelling set of content and tools to drive prospect adoption and customer success. Examples of your work should include but not limited to landing pages, battlecards, info sheets, integration guides, videos, FAQs, tutorials, samples, brochures, case studies, etc.
- Be the voice of the customer. Leverage our user research findings and customer feedback to inform your programs. Keep track of frequent feature requests and understand workarounds as well as unintended use cases happening in the product.
- Continue to refine and evolve our buyer and user personas which inform the positioning, messaging, and value proposition of our platform and upcoming features.
- Drive and own competitive research and analysis. Identify core principle differences, strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities.
- Define measurable success. Own reporting and analysis for those success metrics. Drive for results and use data to measure progress.
- Present, share, and train individuals across the org on processes, programs, and enablement materials.
- 3+ years of work experience in a product management, product marketing, sales enablement, or marketing role.
- Sharp writing skills, excellent storyteller and communicator. Please be able to provide some writing samples.
- Fast learner with the ability to explain and distill information of technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Strong attention to detail and a capacity to set priorities and work within deadlines.
- Major bonus points for familiarity with the software developer community and ecosystem.
CircleCI is the best platform for software teams looking to rapidly build quality projects, at scale. Our intelligent continuous integration and delivery tools are simple yet powerful. Our aim is to provide the wisdom of a connected development ecosystem to every team member making technology decisions.
We run 7M+ builds a month on our platform for companies like Spotify, Kickstarter, Sony, and Coinbase. Over 25,000 organizations and 300,000 developers actively build, test, and deploy on CircleCI. We’ve raised $59.5M in venture capital from Industry Ventures, Top Tier Capital, Scale Venture Partners, DFJ, Harrison Metal Capital, and Baseline Ventures.