TripAdvisor is the world’s largest travel site, visited by 390 million travelers each month, and our Attractions business, one of the fastest growing parts of the organization, is looking for a Lead UX Designer to join the team. With the world’s largest selection of bookable experiences coupled with unparalleled traveler insights, we’re evolving the entire attractions industry. As a Lead UX Designer, you’ll work with a world-class team of designers, engineers, and product managers to develop innovative user experiences that will shape the industry’s pioneering products.
What You Will Do:
- Lead/manage designers to deliver high quality products
- Set the example for what product design is at TripAdvisor
- Design and prototype solutions for mobile and web
- Partner with product managers on product strategy and definition
- Identify user needs, prototype solutions, test ideas with UX researchers, and refine designs with data and user feedback
- Collaborate with other designers to maintain design consistency and coherence across the features on TripAdvisor
- Manage and prioritize a workload of multiple projects from concept to completion
Who you are:
- Have at least 7+ years UX design experience
- Minimum of 4 years of experience leading and managing team, while collaborating with both engineering and product teams
- A passion for working with (and simplifying) complex design systems
- Experience launching mobile app and mobile web products in partnership with engineering teams
- Strong Prototyping skills
- You enjoy fast-paced and dynamic working environments
- Must be a self-motivated and positive person that collaborates well with others
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Interaction Design, HCI or similar field preferred
Other Requirements: Please submit a portfolio and resume as part of your application.
TripAdvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At TripAdvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.