Account Executive, Growth
Help Stripe win new users.
In Growth Sales at Stripe, you will drive Stripe’s future growth engine by building relationships with the fastest growing technology companies in the world and helping them to understand the value of Stripe’s platform for their businesses.
You are an adept salesperson, capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization, including the C-Suite as well as functional leaders. You are capable of initiating these conversations and leading the deal to conclusion with large technology companies. You have an in-depth understanding of the buyer journey and can lead a complex, multi-party sale in a highly consultative manner, understanding their strategy and how Stripe can be a critical component of that. You are used to building value in competitive situations and enjoy working on products that require deep product understanding, combined with technical knowledge. Finally, you enjoy building – you like to actively participate in the development of our sales process, the articulation of our value proposition, and the creation of key tools and assets.
If you’re motivated, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you! You’ll:
- Own a named account list and develop account plans for winning and expanding business with high growth technology companies
- Develop outbound strategies to create and nurture opportunities
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close for high growth technology companies
- Develop relationships with executive stakeholders at new clients
- Work with company leaders from multiple functions (e.g., Engineering, Product, and Finance) to lead complex product workshops and financial analyses
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process
- Engage with Product and Engineering teams to help drive product strategy
We’re looking for someone with:
- 6+ years of sales experience, preferably selling a technical product, with a track record of top performance
- Ability to understand complex technical requirements and craft solutions across multiple products
- Ability to develop and execute account plans spanning multiple business units across complex organizations
- Strong presentation skills, particularly for in-person meetings with multiple stakeholders
- Proven ability to lead complex negotiations involving bespoke commercial agreements
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Strong interest in technology and a deep understanding of the space
You should include these in your application:
- A resume or LinkedIn profile