Weedmaps is seeking an intern to support the activities of our Government Relations team. Interns will have the opportunity to learn about Weedmaps’ policy priorities and gain a deep working knowledge of how federal, state and local governments are approaching marijuana policy reforms.
- Help the Government Relations team to organize materials and tools to effectively conduct legislative and regulatory advocacy campaigns Weedmaps’ federal, state and local priorities
- Assist staff with research, tracking legislation and preparing for Weedmaps’ Government Relations events
- Applicants should be familiar with how federal, state and local governments operate and demonstrate strong research, analytical and writing skills
- Currently enrolled as an Undergraduate or Graduate; Graduate-level candidate preferred
- Candidates with a Political Science degree or related field preferred
- Must be able to commute to our Irvine office
Made by Marc Köhlbrugge
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Weedmaps.